SALE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY website disclaimer
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions above, We make no warranty or representation that Our Site will be compatible with all systems, or that it will be secure.
- No part of Our Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of Our Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- When providing digital content to consumers, We are required to provide digital content that is of satisfactory quality, fit for any purpose made known to us (whether expressly or impliedly), and in accordance with any descriptions (and pre-contract information) given by Us. This includes any digital content we may subsequently modify. If We fail to comply with Our legal obligations, consumers may be entitled to certain legal remedies including repair or replacement or price reductions. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office in your country
- Whilst We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
- If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from Our Site damages your device or other digital content belonging to you and you are a consumer, you may be entitled to certain legal remedies. For more details concerning your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office in your country.